Blue Lotus’s website building tool is SEO friendly and allows you to promote your website easily.
To optimize your site’s SEO in search engine results:
- In the editor, click on the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen. Then, click on SEO/Analytics.
2) An SEO window will open. Insert your site's title, description, and keywords and click Set.
The keywords are limited to about ten words since Google does an automatic crawl and will ignore more than ten words, making it ineffective.
Also make sure to use words that appear in the text in the body of your site, to get better search results on Google search.
3) Also in the SEO Window:
- Choose your site’s visibility on search engines
- Set your site’s favicon (the icon next to your site’s URL in the browser address bar)
- Add a social image preview image, to appear when you share your site’s URL in social media
- Add your Google Analytics ID
- Add your Facebook Pixel code
A free URL will be hard to optimize. It is recommended to have your own domain and your brand or domain name should appear both in the title and the keywords. The keywords are the words you want to lead to your site when visitors search on Google. It's also better to use words that are specific to your site and avoid words like 'New York', 'mobile', and 'photographer'.
It is also recommended to have as many links leading to your domain as possible, including from your social media pages and accounts, relevant blogs, online magazines, etc.
Our internal SEO system is a super strong one and sites built on it are usually first in searches. However, this is a process that may take a couple of weeks, depending on Google's indexing so, in events where the keywords are very competitive, external SEO work may be suggested.
There are several online tools in which you can check the best words for your site and can run SEO checks in sites like http://www.seoworkers.com/tools/report.html
These sites provide information on your domain as well as suggestions on improving specific words and phrases.